Tropic Marin NP Bacto Balance – 1000ml
Nutrient concentrate to reduce nitrates and phosphates
The ratio of nutrients is ideal for corals, sponges and other invertebrate animals found in reef aquariums when nitrates and phosphates are maintained at the lowest possible levels while maintaining the important balance between these key nutrients.
NP-BACTO-BALANCE acts to increase the incorporation of nitrates and phosphates in additional biomass, reducing nitrate and phosphate concentrations in the water while improving coloration and growth of corals,sponges and other filter feeders. In this way, a nitrate and phosphate deficiency in the aquarium is prevented while at the same time the balance between these compounds is improved.
Nitrates and phosphates are stabilized at the lowest possible levels, especially effective when NP-BACTO-BALANCE is applied together with Tropic Marin®
- Nutrient concentrate to promote the incorporation of nitrate and phosphate in supplementary biomass
- Improves the coloration and growth of corals, sponges and other filter feeders
- Prevents situations of nutrient deficiency
- Creates an optimal nitrate-phosphate balance
- Suitable for aquariums of all ages
- Mature tanks can be significantly resuscitated, developing a new vitality
- Suitable for an aquarium stocked with soft corals, LPS, SPS and/or other filter feeders
- Easy toapply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps
Application and dosage
Start with a daily dosage of 0.25 ml each 100l/25 US-Gal. aquarium system water volume. In order to enhance the effect of NP-BACTO-BALANCE,however, the dosage may be increased every 2 weeks by 0.25 ml per 100 l/25 US-Gal. of tank water daily, but not more than the maximum daily dose.
Recommended maximum daily dose,depending on the age of the aquarium*:
New and young tanks (0-1 years): up to 0.25 ml per 100 l/25 US-Gal. tank volume
Medium age tanks (1-2 years): up to 0.5 ml per 100 l/25 US-Gal. tank volume
Matured tanks (>2 years): up to 1 ml per 100 l/25 US-Gal. tank volume
* These ages are guides; in individual cases the measurement depends on the stability of the tank.
For best results, add NP-BACTO-BALANCE in the morning to a high water flow area in the tank. If a clouding of the tank is observed after the elevation of the dosage, the dosage should be reduced to the previous level.
Beside the organic and inorganic nutrients, NP-BACTO-BALANCE also contains the same trace elements of Tropic Marin® K+ ELEMENTS (1ml equates 1 ml). This should be taken into consideration if trace elements are being dosed. Additionally we recommend adding the Tropic Marin® A– ELEMENTS fora complete trace elements dosage.